College Bound

After dropping the girls to school, I drove on the death interstate.

It took me 45 minutes to get to Smith Gym from the gate. UGH!!!!!!!!!


I ran three miles.

Changed my clothes.

Went to the PX. I needed to pick up a gift for Ella Grace's birthday party this weekend.


Had OT.

Texted Harry and found out the Soldier for Life Center is by the Commissary.

Sweet.

I went over there and talked to someone from Columbus State.

They do not have Marine Biology.

I asked for her brochure anyway.

They do have Biology.

Something else caught my eye.

They have PrePharmacy. That is something that has also always interested me.

I called Tara Burgett.

She gave me some great advice.

I think I might go for this.

I submitted my application.

I have all my transcripts in hand.

I'm going to go down to Columbus State tomorrow and see how all my classes pan out.

If this doesn't look like it is going to be a doable option,

I noticed that there was a Central Texas College Rep there.

My guess is that they must have a satellite campus on Benning.

I may follow up with them. I have A LOT of credit hours with them already.

I'm not completely made up in this endeavor just yet.


SO totally random. I was having a conversation with someone about filing cabinets.

Ours is out of control.

I need a box for Millie's school/art stuff.

I had to dig through that mess to find my transcripts.

The girls played out in the pool this evening.

We are headed to church shortly.

I would love to know what your thoughts are on me and pharmacology.

I checked it out and there are currently jobs to fill in Olympia (or shall I say Job) for pharmacy technician with a median salary of $57,000.

Unless the website I checked out is bogus.

What would be even better is if I could get a job in the Pharmacy at Costco!! ;-)








My tree is getting leaves!

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo
Day 9
PS- Still awaiting pictures of your room!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.