What do you think daddy would wish to do?

This is the question Millie asked me today.


Autumn answered that you would like to work at the mall (so she could go there all the time).

I said, maybe REI, so we could buy a bunch of things at discount.

But Millie, you know what she said?

I think daddy would just want to be around. So he can be near me, you, and Autumn. So he can be near us.

If this isn't proof of what a great dad you are, than what is?

Millie misses you terribly.

She told me she dreamt you came home. She says in her dream it feels real.

It makes me incredibly happy she is having sweet dreams.

Millie knows you so well.

I miss you.

I just want you to come home.

I will try to stop telling you that, but it is how I feel.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. Xoxo
24 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.