Snakes and Biders.


After dropping the girls off, I ran.

I went to bible study. I came home and felt pressured to mow.

Everyone in the neighborhood was doing it.


Before.


After.

Whoa, that was so subtle, can you even tell?

When I got done mowing the backyard, I grabbed the weed eater and started hitting the grass along the fence.

That is when I accidentally tagged


This poor snake. Ah man. I hate it when that happens.

I bagged him up and threw him away.

I mowed the front yard and then came back to check on the pool.

When I got the pool cover off, I discovered


This huge spider.

Ugh!!!!!! What is going on here?!?

I grabbed Autumn's flipper and hit him.

He died.

I also killed a wolf spider (not as big as this guy, but very fast) while I was mowing by the back porch.

Please do not let there be any more snakes or spiders!!!!!

After dinner we went to Walmart to get a light bulb for my scentsy warmer.

I also needed to get some cash so that I could buy Autumn's artwork from the school tonight.


Trying to get pictures was a little challenging.


A little better.


Millie photobombed.


Seriously. This is what I have to work with here.


OK, this one of Autumn is cute.


I do not know what on earth was wrong with Millie.





I wanted to tell you that Brett Peters (my Sunday school teacher) had his brain aneurysm removed today. He came through the surgery just fine. He is currently awaiting a room in the ICU and is apparently in a lot of pain, but it looks like he will make a full recovery!

I'm so relieved. I'm going to go and visit them on Thursday.

When we got home this evening, Autumn and Millie were fighting with one another.

I think they were just overtired.

Millie bit the tar out of Autumn.

I came really close to losing my temper, but instead of spanking Millie while I was so angry,

I sent her into her room.

I told her she needed to stay there.

Her response?

"How many years will I be in my room?"

I did not answer her, but I was thinking FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already told them both they were to stay in their own beds tonight.

I need to get some sleep.

They are terrible to sleep with and my sleep is already poor.

So there you have it.

PS- Happy birthday Crazy Lisa!!!

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. XOXO
Day 15.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.