The Sun Will Come Out

Tomorrow? I think not.

I've been so sluggish. I took some Vit D today.

I ran 6 miles.

Well, really 5 and walked the last mile.

An older guy I always see out there with his golden retriever, Leo, was asking me where I had been.

So we walked together and talked about how bad the crime is getting. The weather, etc.

I suppose this is proof that I've been feeling sluggish.

What can I do?

I'm not use to feeling this way.

It's 715 and we are all in bed.

I let Millie and Autumn sleep together tonight.

One or both of them have been climbing in bed with me each night.

Maybe they will sleep better with each other.

 Millie being silly.

Autumn being silly.

Sorry this is so half hearted today. I'm off to chill out.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman xoxo
Day 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.