I might kill a mouse.

So the mouse doesn't work at all now.

It is so aggravating trying to get things done without the mouse.

Don't get me wrong.

I'm grateful we have a touch screen, BUT, there are some functions the mouse has that I do not know how to do on a touch screen.

Stupid technology.

When I went to bed last night, my throat was starting to bother me.

I had body aches.

I feel rough.

When the alarm when off this morning, I debated letting everyone sleep in, but

Autumn had state testing today, so we had to get up and get going.

Dropped the kids off to their school and then when by your mom's.

Julie left Winston and Holly's water socks at our house.

I stayed there for a little bit and then went to Fort Benning.

I hit up the class six first and bought an ingredient:


I needed 1/2 a cup to a cup of whiskey for something I'm making this week and to buy enough with all the mini bottles, would have cost $10. This bottle cost $10.90.

I did feel like an alcoholic though. It was 9 am!!

I headed over to Occupational therapy next.

I showed my therapist where my arm was bothering me.

It is the muscle on top of your arm below your elbow.

It feels more like tendons that hurt.

She massaged me out and told me not to do any exercises at home until my next appointment.

We both concluded that if it were muscular, it should feel better by now (my last appt was Wed or Thurs).

After OT, I tried to talk my self out of running.

I really tried.

I was going to walk.

We are supposed to get storms tomorrow and I only need 5 miles to hit my goal of 45 miles this month, so I

talked myself into walking,


but once I got out there, I just went at a comfortable pace and didn't look at my watch until I was done.

There was no way I was going to do intervals today though. I would have died.

I went to the commissary. Grabbed Millie from school. Ran to Walmart for an ingredient they didn't have at the commissary.

Found a tutu swimsuit for Millie that was $8.


I gassed up the Jeep.

I need to start driving the Jeep more than once a week.

I noticed that it "acts up" less when I drive it more.

So, I will drive it on Tuesday and Thursday.

Picked up Autumn from school.

Figured out the May fitness challenge.

We are doing dead lifts and plank rows. I hope people can figure those exercises out. They are good ones.

I'm a little worried they will be too hard for some.

Your mom came over and visited with the girls.

We just had dinner (leftover spaghetti and meatballs).

I'm sending everyone to bed at 7 pm tonight.

We are all tired.

Exhausted.

Sad.

And many other things.

I think we are going to go and do something fun this weekend.

We haven't done much since you left.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo
21 Days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.