Mind of Millie


"Mom, did you know that Jesus died on a lowercase cross?"

Never heard that one before!! I really had to concentrate on not laughing because she was so serious.

I told your mom about it and your dad didn't get it.


Autumn wanted you to see this drawing. Millie took the picture.

Autumn has been thinking hard about what to get Millie for preschool graduation.

I've been thinking too. I think I'm going to get her a Nerf gun.

She's been playing with one at Anthony's house (across the street).

I'm still sick.

So sick.

My head hurts. My throat hurts.

I made mulligatawny soup.


This picture doesn't do it justice. It was good. I'll be adding it to my recipe book.

I'm off!

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. Xoxo
22 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.