The Jeep

I had occupational therapy this morning.

This paraffin wax stuff feels so good.


The lady worked my scar tissue really hard, but just after ten minutes, I could see a huge improvement in my range of motion.

As I was leaving, something huge was happening on post.

Apparently there was some sort of bomb threat. I'm grateful I got out of there without being delayed, but it was happening as I was leaving.


I took Millie over to fall line trace and we ran


3 miles together. Well, Millie rode her bike and I ran. She set the pace.

Around the 1.6 mile mark, Millie fell off her bike because she wasn't paying attention.

I made her get up.

Brushed her off and told her that she had to stop crying.

She was pretty mad about the situation, but she was having a hard time keeping up with me after that.

I had to keep turning around and going back for her or walking until she caught up.

I know she was just showing me her feelings of contempt that she had to finish out the bike ride.

What were the other options?


We had spaghetti for dinner.


We've had meatless spaghetti for so long, that I had forgotten how much flavor beef can add to your sauce.

These meatballs were HUGE though. Autumn and I ate one a piece and were full.

We will have that meal again soon.

The lights on the Jeep keep popping up.

I googled it today and found out that when those three lights come on, it is often a wheel speed sensor.

Apparently it is a common problem for the sensors to short out.

The part to replace it is around $15 (at least according to a forum I looked at. I haven't actually priced anything).

I was considering replacing them myself.

The forums make it sound like a super easy fix.

I was looking for your guidance in this situation.


My dad told me to check the brake fluids, but those seem fine.

I hope you are feeling better and that I can talk with you soon.

I'm headed to Atlanta tomorrow to see Brett.


And his wicked scar.


He is also having to wear an eye patch due to some double vision related to the swelling. When Millie saw it, she said

Shiver me timbers! Argh!! Does he want my pink patch? Does he like his pirate patch?

Well, I'm off.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo
Day 16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.