8 miles.

This morning I took the girls to school. Talked to a postal employee about my dilemma with Sarah Marie. They said they would keep an eye out for it and deliver it for me. Thank goodness!

Then I ran. I bumped into two parents from Autumn's class out on the trail. Brody's mom and dad. She asked me how far I was going, I had just finished 5 miles and told her 8. I'm happy to say that I only walked once and it was 2/10ths of a mile.

I picked the girls up from school and got a message from Pearl wanting to meet at the park. We grabbed some lunch and headed over to Psalmond Road Rec area. The girls played for about 2 hours.

We came home and I tried to nap, but that wasn't happening. The girls were just not going to let me!

4 pm, Millie falls asleep on the couch! Bad girl.

We are headed to church in a little bit, so I figured I should type to you now.

Everyone keeps posting pictures of snow and it makes me miss the snow.

Why are you doing this to me? photo 07PreWhitewash.jpg
Remember this? Autumn's first whitewash!

Two years later...

Whoa photo 13-1.jpg
Autumn's second whitewash?

I'm crying photo 19.jpg
HA!

I fall down photo 31.jpg
Sweet non crooked eye.

Emelia and Reagan photo 04EmeliaandReagan.jpg
Beauty and the beast.

One year later...
 photo DSCN2434.jpg
We trade snow for t-shirts in the month of October.

 photo DSCN2127.jpg
Crazy hair and nose pickers.... still October.

 photo DSCN2149.jpg
I guess no matter where we live, they will always be our Alaska grown.

 photo DSCN2146.jpg

One year after (2012)...

 photo 1014120923.jpg
Still short sleeves in October.

 photo DSC09854.jpg
So I wouldn't give this picture up!

 photo DSC09887.jpg
I guess that at least if this is our life now, we are taking advantage of it!

Thanks for that walk down memory lane.

I love you Sean James Jordan.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

 photo DSC09905.jpg
The count: 118 and 117 days of dreaming, dreaming, dreaming of you... and snow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.