Let me see you YO YO.

Autumn did not want to wake up this morning. She did not want to go to school. I could completely relate with her because I did not want to get up this morning. I did NOT want to take her to school. It rained so much last night. It has been cloudy most of today. We have had intermittent rain showers throughout the day. I think that is definitely playing a factor in our wanting to be lazy.

When Autumn wants some privacy (like when she is getting ready for school in the mornings), she posts this on her door.

 photo DSC03220_zps85a0bac9.jpg
Just so you know (HA HA HA) that is your sign that she does not want you in her room at all! I don't think that is unreasonable.

 photo DSC03222_zps1e549676.jpg
Millie considered thinking about being good. It didn't last very long. On a side note, her follow up appointment for her one eye is tomorrow.

Speaking of appointments...

 photo IMG950404_zpsabd4be63.jpg
Bowman's broken arm is still broken and still not in a cast. The earliest appointment Jennifer could get was on Wednesday morning. She sent him to school this morning which completely flabbergasted me, but I'm not his mom and that is not really any of my business, so I kept my mouth shut.

Back to our people. Millie and I dropped Autumn off at school and when we came home, I did a few chores and then did my Insanity workout.

While I was working out, Millie was busy....

 photo DSC03226_zpsf2c3e0ee.jpg
Drawing on the toilet seat. I think it looks like a snail. Is the hidden message in there to slow down?

After working out, I finished my Monday chores.

 photo DSC03223_zps4bb5cbc6.jpg
Once I finished my chores, I put some lunch in the oven (ham that I defrosted) and Millie and I went and grabbed Autumn from school.

I made lunch, put Millie down for her nap and then I worked out again. I did some weight training stuff. I really need to do a better job of working with weights. I am going to try and incorporate them in 2 or 3 times per week. I think it will be easy to do that this week with all the rain. I'm not planning to run outside in the rain.

Once Millie woke up from her nap, the girls were playing around with makeup and jewelry.

 photo DSC03227_zps86097805.jpg
Doesn't she look fabulous?

 photo DSC03228_zps5fd70902.jpg
Autumn informed me that she liked it so she put a ring on it.

 photo DSC03229_zps4a1b2a04.jpg
Autumn wanted you to see her cupcake warmer. She also has requested that you get her a Wow Wow Wubbzy movie for her birthday (I totally think you should do that since you took her Walden with you).

 photo DSC03230_zps1a7d7c26.jpg
Millie was singing us a song. She was looking at Autumn, not crooked eye right there.

 photo DSC03231_zps878359d8.jpg
Now she is playing us a song.

After the three of us played around, your mom and dad came over.

 photo DSC03232_zpsdf2583e0.jpg
I know this came out dark, but the light near Millie's head is the yo yo. Your dad was swinging it towards the girls and they were loving that!

 photo DSC03240_zpsca1e3c61.jpg
I think they were all having some fun. Your dad is pretty good with a yo yo too!

 photo DSC03241_zps3188a08e.jpg
Autumn is getting some pretty good skills with her yo yo. I think I will take a video tomorrow.

I had leftovers for dinner and the girls had sandwiches. Both girls have school tomorrow. Not sure exactly what I am doing in the morning. I want to run if it isn't raining. Or if it is warm, I will run regardless of the rain. Probably going to busy by the afternoon with Millie's eye appointment. Wonder how that is going to go. I think your mom is going with me.

I cannot believe our anniversary is this week. Can you?

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

 photo 0211131843_zpsaf492e1a.jpg
The count: 118 and 101 days of got love? Why yes I do! It is called............. HOT CHOCOLATE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.