We have arrived.

I was supposed to workout this morning, but I just didn't find the energy or time. I did walk around the back of our property, the neighbors and the one next to them. I didn't find Prince. I just don't think I am going to find him.

I packed up the car and we headed out to Angie's about noon.

We arrived around 4 pm. Autumn was so excited. I sent you a picture of Autumn in the car (or on the door step, now I don't recall). She told me that Riley was her best friend.

Angie fixed us a very nice dinner. The girls played their hearts out.

Not 100% sure what we are doing tomorrow, but we are thinking some monkey joes, some lunch and then a pj/movie night. I know I would like to keep it low key.

I love you.

I miss you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The count: 118 and 105 days of trying to kill time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.