Autumn's bowling party.

In just a little bit we will head over to the bowling alley for the Autumn, Jordan and Ashwin's birthday bowling bash. Autumn is very excited. I'm not sure bowling in the dress she has on is the best idea, but it is what it is!

 photo mms_picture_2_zpsd415e4c6.jpg
Can you believe our little girl is turning 5? It almost makes me want to cry. I'm so excited for her though.

I'm heading home this evening. I hope to get on the road no later than 5 pm. As more time passes, I am sure this is the right decision. I saw on the news this morning there is severe weather coming in tomorrow. I do not want to be driving in that mess.

I won't have a chance to post again until tomorrow where I hope I will have tons of birthday pictures to share. I'm not holding my breath though. You know how my camera works inside!

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

 photo mms_picture_zps2844cd30.jpg
The count: 118 and 99 days of picture taking skills lacking! Sorry about that! I know I have a better one on my camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.