How bad can I be?

It rained, rained, rained last night and this morning. I thought it would rain all day.

The girls slept in until 8 am this morning. That never happens. I didn't complain, just enjoyed the peace and quiet that was our home.

We were slow, slow, slow to get moving this morning. I'm guessing the weather.

I did get to some of my Monday chores that I missed out doing yesterday. Not much, but I at least worked through the kitchen. I'll be playing catch up the rest of the week.

By the afternoon, the sun came out. It was still a little breezy but not bad temperature wise.

After Millie took her nap, I loaded the jogger and took the girls to Fall Line Trace.

 photo 0219131604_zpsfd60b78f.jpg
Oh my gosh, I hate running with the double jogger. I didn't really like running with the single, but the double feels like I'm moving boulders the whole entire time! Maybe that will help me improve my run time?

So I had to go slow, slow, slow. Just like the rest of my day.

 photo 0219131649_zps48c9b272.jpg
I don't know why Millie looks so special here? Maybe because I didn't brush her hair and she picked out her tights. I don't think I posted this, but she broke the strap to her glasses on the way home from Angie's. I've called the eye doctor for a replacement strap and I'm currently waiting for it to come in.

 photo 0219131648a_zps8a8f650c.jpg
Square pants.

A few things about Autumn today.

1. She informed me that she was "allergic to moxicillin, penicillin and Millie."

2. She had a dream about spongebob. Apparently he was cooking crabby patties for Squidward and it made Squidward smile.

 photo 0219131649c_zps0e21f671.jpg
Autumn climbed up on the swing like that and started singing,

"How bad can I be?"



Honestly, I wasn't sure if it was a question or a statement of challenge! Then she told me, "You're fired!" in the tone of the dude on Cat in the hat.



After running, we came home and I made dinner for the girls. I ate tuna fish because my beef stew lunch was so heavy. Then I suddenly remembered that Miss Keri wanted me to bring in cupcakes for Autumn's birthday class tomorrow. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We left and went to Sam's. Autumn picked out Dora and Boots cupcakes. I will ask Miss Keri to share with Millie's class since there are 30 cupcakes and 12 kids in Autumn's class.

I also grabbed the trash bags from Sam's. I bet these will not last as long as the Costco bags did. Can you believe this is the first time since leaving Alaska we needed to buy trash bags. Bring back my COSTCO!

Autumn is in bed now. Millie is going as soon as I'm done typing.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

 photo 0219131651_zps0d9a3df5.jpg
The count: 118 and 109 days of being bad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.