Even Steven

I have pictures to post, but I shut the computer down and well, I don't feel like booting it on.

My head hurts for some reason. I think I need water, my mouth is dry.

I need to go over to the "elephantry" school tomorrow for a registration packet.

I am meeting Tricia (Millie's teacher) tomorrow for a run.

I am considering wearing my combat boots with my brand new sexy dress.

Conversation with Autumn today.

Autumn: I always let Boyd go through first.

(I actually have no idea what that means).

Cherish: Is Boyd your best friend?

Autumn: Yes. I love him very much.

Cherish: Is he your boy friend?

Autumn: Yes, but I will tell him later!

This girl cracks me up. I just asked what she meant earlier about letting Boyd go first.

Autumn: when we go to the table, I scooch my chair back and let Boyd go through first.

Autumn tells me that Miss Keri has been talking to them about kindergarten. I am glad to hear that.

We had the homefront meeting tonight. I need to get the girls off to bed.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The count: 118 and 118!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.