Autumn turns 5.

This morning we went to church with Angie. Autumn went to Riley's class and Millie went to Reagan's. It was a little hairy with Millie. She didn't want to go. They gave me a number though that they would display in the auditorium if I needed to come back and grab Millie. Thankfully, we made it through service without a Millie interruption.

After church we headed over to a burger place for crabby patties and fries.

Once we finished our lunch, we went to Savannah's version of Cherry Berry, Fro Yo.

We came home where some of the girls did nap time. Autumn looked so tired.

After nap time, we did some playing and Angie made us some Beef and Barley stew. It was pretty good. Autumn ate it, Millie had pizza.

After dinner, we did a little happy birthday song and had leftover Valentine Cake for Autumn. She enjoyed it. She had seconds on cake which Autumn rarely ever does.

I am mostly packed up, we will head out tomorrow morning sometime. I think the girls are ready to go home and I think Angie's girls are ready for us to head home too! HA HA

I am tinkering around with Angie's fan. It is giving me a hard time. The light won't turn on at all now. GRRRRRRR!!!

Autumn told me tonight that the next time she talks to you, she is going to tell you "I am five."

I wanted to post some sappy pictures of her at 1, 2, 3, 4 and now 5, but that will have to come another day.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The count: 118 and 107 (is that right?) of is this ever going to end????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.