It's raining

It's pouring, the old man is snoring.

We never left the house yesterday. As a matter of fact, we never got out of our PJ's. Your parents stopped by last night, not so much to check on me, but to see if my foot looked as bad as the picture "made it look," according to your mom. Perhaps I wasn't being whiny enough about it, but they were shocked when they saw it and I think, mostly surprised that it doesn't hurt to walk on it.

Your mom and dad are headed out of town tomorrow for a week. They are going down to Orlando. I hope the weather clears up and that they can have a nice time.

As for the girls and I, we have been enjoying tacos, popcorn and movies.

 photo 0221131810_zps9b5b76d1.jpg
Olive you.

We watched Peter Pan last night and the girls were really into it, but it was a bit long and about the last half hour of it, they went berserk. They started playing indoor soccer.

This morning I decided we needed some Krispy Kreme in our life.

 photo 0223130859_zps432b8ff4.jpg
Autumn said she wanted to go to the doughnut factory.

 photo 0223130901a_zps89b184ca.jpg
The girls had their usual.

 photo 0223130903_zpsdc0cb2e2.jpg
I had mine.

 photo 0223130913a_zps8a4717e1.jpg
Everything was going quite well and it was nice to be out of the house, but all of a sudden....

 photo 0223130914_zpsae4e95fd.jpg
Bam! Foot to the face. Obviously, I had no idea that was about to happen or I wouldn't have taken a picture of it. Poor Autumn cried and her eye got pretty red, but it seems fine now.

I am going to pick up a little around here (the girls made quite a mess of the playroom) and then get ready for the Veggie Tales Movie night at church. Hopefully another nice get away from being at home.

Has time stopped?

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

 photo 0223130905d_zps67339461.jpg
The count: 118 and 113 Krispy Kreme-ing without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.