In the creek.

What a busy day. I ran my five miles this morning. Went to Walmart for snacks. Packed the car. Showered. Ran to your mom's to get Autumn's birthday gift. Picked the girls up from school. Grabbed lunch at Chickfila. Drove to Charleston.

Millie was miserable. I caught her shoving the stylus for her leappad in the back of her mouth and chomping down on it. I think she might be cutting her 2 year molars. I'm going to tylenol her tonight and see if she doesn't perk up.

Autumn is coughing. I can tell she has congestion sitting on her chest. Every time we get out of the car though, she seems to stop coughing. I was going to give her a shot off her inhaler, but she seems to be OK. I will just keep monitoring her for the momemnt. Hopefully she doesn't get a build up in her chest or anything.

I wish I had a picture to share with you, but I do not. Sorry.

I got to chat iwth Cindy for a long time today on the phone. It was nice to catch up with her. We talked about everything under the sun! I sure do hope we can make a visit to them sometime soon.

That is it for me. Going to try and get these girls to bed. I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The Count: 118 and 95 days of traveling without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.