The Mastermind

When I made our countdown chain, it did occur to me that there would be several hiccups with it. For one, I was pretty sure that one or more girls would eventually want to tear off more links than just one a day. I really thought it would be Millie, but today, Autumn surprised me.

 photo DSC03092_zps2abb1ae2.jpg
I suppose she thought that by tearing it down, you would be coming home tomorrow. Actually, I think it was an accident although nothing is for sure! I like how she is wearing it like a feather boa.

 photo DSC03093_zps7103d6f0.jpg
You see what she did there? No worries. I just taped it back up.

I did my insanity workout this morning

 photo 0204130924_zpsa440c322.jpg
This was not even halfway in. Man that was rough! It felt good though. OK, it hurt some. It was nice to exert myself though.

 photo 0204130954_zps11725995.jpg
My obliques are KILLING me! That is mostly where I have gone soft at. Tomorrow morning I will be doing another insanity workout and I intend to put in a five miler. Originally, it was supposed to be rainy tomorrow, but I just checked and it says 70 and partly sunny. I'm excited to get out on the trail. I need to get ready for the color run. I want to get a respectable time. Not win any awards or anything, but definitely under 30. I don't know. I might make my goal for under 25 minutes. Or even adjust that depending on how I am doing in a few weeks.

Devonne, all the way in Washington state, decided that their family needed a new addition.

 photo 2013-02-039514-45-2895258_zps4d045ff3.jpg
Meet cupcake. I don't know if that name will stick, but that is her name for now. She is a little clandestine at the moment, but what a cute cat. I told her she could have one of our kittens here.

Tonight I need to pack our bags and I will likely load the car. Tomorrow is going to be busy! I need to run by the grocery store and pick up a few snacks for our trip. I will need to stop by your mom's and pick up Autumn's birthday gift. I need to do my run. My insanity workout. Finish packing the stuff I cannot pack tonight (blankies, rowws, dreamlights, etc.). We are going to have a play date at the park with Pearl if it does in fact, not rain. I plan to leave for my mom's around 1 or 2 pm. I think it is a good plan to tire the children out at the park and then drive. I hope I am right!!!!

So Millie has been busy walking around wearing

 photo DSC03096_zpsaae1db1d.jpg
Your goggles. I guess she plans to fix her eye problems herself. I love how her mind works! I think she is just darn adorable too!

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The count: 118 and 94 days of trying to challenge, expand and enrich young minds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.