He's not YOUR husband.

Before Millie even came out of her room, she was crying. It was 7 am. Autumn was in bed with me and I hear Emelia from across the house. I could not make out what she was saying, but I could tell she was not a happy camper. I opened her door and she fell out of her room crying for you. Just over and over, "I don't want you, I want my daddy." After about 15 minutes of Millie just crying for you, she finally let me pick her up. She says to me, "He's not your husband, he's my best friend." I just told her that I know you are her best friend and that you love her and miss her very much. She agreed.

Autumn is STILL complaining of her tummy hurting. I feel frustrated about it. I don't know what to do about it.

I wanted to take the girls to Callaway today, but Millie's head cold has her extremely grouchy. We hung out at home, mostly.

During nap time today, I at least worked out. I feel like the pressure is on to get in better shape before you get home.

After nap time, we all got cleaned up and headed to the Fresh Market for stock up Saturday.

We picked up milk, gummy bears, wine and cookies. As we were leaving, Autumn says, "Where are we going next?"

Me: Home. We got what we needed, milk and gummy bears.

Autumn: AND wine!

Customers: snickering

Me: Yes, Mommy needs her wine.

So, a productive, but lazy day. Tomorrow is church. Maybe we'll make it out to Callaway tomorrow. Who knows?

 photo 0202131915b_zpsb5fe55ca.jpg
Millie's eye is looking so much better to me. I can tell when she is looking at me.

 photo 0202131919a_zps2c74a509.jpg
Can you tell she is up to NO good?

 photo 0202131920_zps13264ba8.jpg
Crowning Autumn Queen.

 photo 0202131921_zps4e2bdded.jpg
Crowning Millie Minnie Mouse. Yes, Millie wore that to TFM today. Not at all embarrassing considering there is a big ole rip in the back of that dress. Your mom or dad said they would fix it since I don't sew.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The count: 118 and 92 days of crying for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.