Is it Thursday?

It was rainy today. We really did a whole lot of nothing. The girls played with Jordan and Kaitlyn. Gary was able to stop by and the girls just love him. Millie cried when he left. She told me, "I want to see Uncle Gary bye." We ran outside and were able to wave as he drove off. Millie went to bed right after that.

Earlier today, Autumn came downstairs and told me that Jordan told her that her daddy could beat up my daddy. I told Autumn that never in a million years would that ever happen. That seemed to suffice. Sort of shocking to me though.

Going to go to Target tomorrow and pick up a few last items for Autumn's birthday party on Saturday. Autumn is so excited about turning 5.

Well, I know this was short, but that is all she wrote!

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The count: 118 and 97 days of not knowing the day of the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.