Bad, Bad Autumn.

Sean Jordan, sometimes your daughter amazes me. Just completely blows my mind. Just when I do not think there is anything left she can do to shock me, she figures something else out. For example,

Photobucket
Climbing the sofa and getting into the window. She has really been practicing her climbing skills as of late. It is kind of scary what she can do with her upper body strength and all that curiosity. She has tried several times to climb over the baby gate and nearly made it the other day.

Beating the window.
Autumn really enjoys the outdoors and I guess she will get it anyway she can. She finally worked herself into this position:

Standing in the window
Shortly after I took this photo, Autumn took a step back and slipped down between the sofa and the window sill. It made my heart hurt for a moment, but she stopped at her hip/belly area. I had to lift her out of that and she cried because she wanted to be back in the window. Wish we had lower windows that she could sit in.

This afternoon at nap time she took one of my CD's to bed with her. It was Alan Jackson. I should have taken a photo of that, but it gave me an idea for the count photo. Before I get to that though, not much else going on today. I love you and miss you.

Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

Day 12

PS. Some of those albums we have are embarrassing, but Autumn really enjoys walking around with the Rob Zombie one. Thought you might like to know.

Comments

Megan said…
Does she not mind the cold? I can't imagine what it must feel like outside, there. I love cold weather, but I can't say I've ever been anywhere colder than NY in November.
cherishjord said…
Autumn does not even notice the cold. I guess it is partly because this is the only weather she has ever known. We have been taking her out in it since she was one week old. It is only bitterly cold for a few weeks. Most of the time we are at 20 degrees or above. I would kill for some Florida weather though!!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.