Welcome home to our heroes!!

Autumn, Dylan, Cindy and I went up to the squadron to welcome home our heroes. Halliday, Andrews, Sandoval and Craine made it safely home today after a tour in Iraq. I am so glad we did not go up to the airport because Angie said she cried, Riley did not recognize her daddy (even though they speak almost daily on the webcam) and just talking to her about it at the squadron made my eyes a little teary. Autumn kept staring at Davis like, are YOU my dad? After getting a really good look at him, she decided he wasn't. It is so hard to think about you deploying to Afghanistan and all the things you are going to miss out on. Anyway......

This afternoon, Autumn and Dylan rode together in the back seat of my car and when I turned around to look at them, they were holding hands across their car seats. It was SO cute. I wanted a picture of it, but by the time I got my cell phone ready, they had let go. I wish you could have seen it!!

I'm sorry no pictures today. I would also like to keep this short. I hope that your field training is going well. I love you and hope to talk to you tomorrow.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count: 20 awful lonely days without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.