Is that a duck in the lake? No! It's Autumn's blanket!

Not a whole lot to talk about today. This evening Autumn and I went to Cindy's for dinner. I had a really good fajita and Autumn had pastrami and lima beans. Dylan and Autumn played for a bit while the rest of us sipped on margarita's. Yeah right!!!!! I wouldn't have left if that had been the case. It was good company... It is nice to have a conversation with people who can talk back to me though (you know, in a language that I speak).

Photobucket
Autumn and Dylan playing with a toy that I'm pretty sure belongs to Travis.

Before we left, Travis really got Autumn going. Check out this video. Did you see what Dylan did to Autumn???



I walked out to my car with a handful of stuff after wading through the lake in Cindy's front yard, successfully got Autumn in the car just in time to look down and see Autumn's favorite blanket floating in the lake. MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, I needed to wash that thing anyway.

Tomorrow I have my clinical observation here on Elmendorf. I'm pretty excited about that. Not much else going on here. I truly am ready for you to come home.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count:
Day 13
Just to be clear, that is the number 13 made with 13 Dark Chocolate chip Oatmeal cookies. Diet Schmiet.

Comments

Chris H. said…
Cherish,

Hello from IBSSO! Your name came up today so I thought I'd check out the blog. This place is the same as always... What am I still doing here? Oh well, I'll be TDY next week to San Diego so it's not all drudgery.

Your baby pictures are super cute.

Christina is working on my second grandchild... Due on Labor Day! Grandson Izaiah "Izzy" is just awesome at 2 1/2... We have a lot of fun together.

Gotta run... Dennon & I are working on a project.

All the Best! Chris

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.