A big welcome home!

This morning when Autumn woke up, that "scab" on the back of her head was gone. I'm somewhat perplexed by this. It reminds me of an episode of "Friends" where Joey and Chandler left a baby on the bus. Do you know what I am talking about?? When they get back to the transportation office, they have to decide between two kids which one is Ben and they pick the kid with the freckle only to discover that the freckle moves. Anyway, I was feeling anxious about how Autumn would react to you at the airport.

I got her ready to go and off we went. She acted like a complete savage at the airport-she kept trying to get over to the escalator. Uh yeah, I'm going to let her near an escalator. When you finally started to walk down the hall, she found a bottle cap and was much more interested in that than you. After a few seconds though, out came the big old grin. Time for a photo:

Happy to see dad.
Autumn and her daddy.

Off to wait for the bags. Autumn was entertained by:
Photobucket
Stuffed bears, goat and other.

Autumn was also entertaining:
Checking out the kids
She certainly likes to be the center of attention.

You're not going without me
Autumn declared, "You are not going anywhere without me Dad!"

So now we are home and we are a complete family unit, at least for a little bit. Autumn is a little under the weather and a little cranky, so off to bed with all of us. You first Autumn. Be careful up those stairs sweet child.

Walking down the stairs.

Comments

Megan said…
I'm glad you have your hubby back home! I'm sure Autumn is super-happy too. Alos, I should let you know, that the outfit she's wearing is adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.