Finally, almost home!

Less than 24 hours until you get home. I am so excited to see you again. I wonder if I will recognize you? Autumn had quite a day. She fell at the gym this morning and busted her nose. It bled a little bit. Then she smacked the top of her head on some equipment, then she fell at McDonald's and hit her forehead, then she fell on the pavement and scraped her hands. My poor child has had a very rough day.

I noticed something on the back of Autumn's head this evening and I thought for sure it was a tick. It kind of freaked me out. This was the best photo I could get of it.
Photobucket
I did not want to take her to the emergency room to be told it was a scab or something, but I didn't want to leave a tick on the back of her head either. SO, after a quick call to Dr. Travis, we decided on a consult. Dr. Travis said it was definitely a scab. How or where she got this scab from is completely beyond me.

After totally disturbing Dr Travis and Cindy on their kid free date, excuse me their supposed kid free date, we went home and played around a little bit. Autumn loves to take the balloon and "talk" into it. I think the vibrations on her lips amuses her.
Balloon fun
It looks pretty silly.

Then I tried to get a photo of the two of us and this was the best one I could get.
Cherish and Autumn
I need you to take some photos of me and Autumn when you get back so I can update my profile pictures.

I am so glad you are coming home tomorrow. It has been too long since I saw you last. I am looking forward to a great big hug. See you soon.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count:
Cherish
23 Days without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.