Its the Cats!!!

I went to the allergist today. They pricked me a bunch of times and it turns out that I am only allergic to two things. Dust mites and CATS. I have three cats. My Doctor told me that I can take all the allergy medication that I wanted to, but with three cats, it was not going to help. I am not sure at this point what we are going to do about this situation. I feel stressed and sad about it.

When I got home from the hospital, Autumn and Dylan were still napping, but not for long. Autumn decided that she would steal Dylan's blanket and then run with it. Dylan grabs for it and this is what it looks like:

Photobucket
Autumn squeals with delight as she thinks Dylan is chasing her. It is truly a hilarious sight.

You know how Autumn likes to get into the wipes?? This evening I caught her.

Crouching
You should have seen her jump when I called her name. It was pretty funny.

You know how I shake everything before I drink it?? I guess Autumn has picked up on it (and no, I'm not drinking the mouthwash, but if I was going to drink it, I would shake it first!!!)
Shake it.
She really enjoys doing that. I guess it tired her out though.

Linus
This photo was taken just before I put her to bed. Of course I put her in her PJ's first.

I am exhausted in my mind and body this evening. We are supposed to get snow on top of everything else, can you believe that!!!! Anyway, I am going to try and get some rest tonight. I would like to say thank you to Cindy for watching Autumn today while I went to the Doctor. Sean, I love you and hope that you too get a good night of sleep.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count:
Day 9
The number of pounds I will gain tomorrow when I eat this by myself---- NINE!!

Comments

Megan said…
Ugh. I can empathize on the cat situation- I am quite allergic to cats, but my husband had 2 already when I moved in with him.Then, when the baby came, problems were exacerbated by the fact that they started to pee on anything and everything (they even peed in 2 of my purses!). We made them indoor/outdoor cats and they actually seem a lot happier, preferring the outside. If only you had that option. :( For as much as I complain about Florida, I guess there's one good thing about it...

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.