Waking up to Moose.

This morning when I woke up, I headed downstairs and began turning on lights and opening the curtains. When I opened the living room curtain, I saw a gigantic moose in the backyard. There was not enough light to tell if it was a male or female, but judging by the size, I would venture to say it was a male.

Autumn and I headed over to the gym for a run and some playtime.

Thinking about being bad.
Now can't you tell that she is getting ready to grab those cups that do not belong to her. She looked back to me to make sure I was watching her.

Jail bird.
Autumn in kid jail.

Can I get a hand.
Autumn and Dylan. Dylan is looking at me like what on earth is Autumn doing!

After the gym, we went to lunch with Cindy and Dylan and had some Mexican food. I went home and put my little thumb sucker to bed.

Thumb sucker
She took a three hour nap today (which is out of the ordinary-she usually does a two hour nap).

While Autumn was napping I finished up my last chapter in my Anatomy class. I will take the final this weekend. Once Autumn woke from her nap, I collected a bunch of her clothes to send to Sarah (my sister) for Jordan, who is 8 weeks old now.

Donation
That is going to cost an arm and a leg to ship!

Autumn and I went to Old Navy and I picked up a few things for myself. I am going to get Autumn ready for bed now. I wish you were here.

Your Favorite wife and airman. xoxo

The Count:
Smile
Day two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.