Happy Birthday Sean!!

I cannot believe today is your birthday. I am sure you celebrated it in true Sean fashion, by being alone. Autumn and I decided we would take care of some things around the house. We cleaned all the carpets, the kitchen, and then my car.

Before:
Photobucket

During:
Driving miss autumn

After:
after

It did this to us:
sleeping
Autumn fell asleep just like that.

We made you a lemon cake and Autumn decided some balloons were in order.
balloons
Where did she go?

A sign:
32
My subject is not working with me.

Is not
She was eating this sign.

Old!
Finally, she is interested in OLD!!!

So, Happy Birthday. I hope this week goes by fast for the both of us. I miss you and cannot wait to see you again.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count:
Day 18
Look at that. You went from 32 to 18!!! 18 days without you. Oh and I had to take the photo at that angle so you couldn't see the corner I already ate!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.