A chance to veg...

Cindy and Travis gave me an opportunity to just veg out today. I dropped Autumn off with them around noon, went home and watched a movie, Changeling. It was a great movie, but left me feeling a little sad. Anyway, I went to get Autumn and we all hung out at the park for a bit, then Autumn and I went to Lonestar for dinner. It was a good steak, but I'd rather you come home and cook for me.

So, I've been bad and didn't take any photos today, so I'm putting some photos up from Ava's birthday party yesterday.

Butterfly kisses
The very talented Cindy's mom made this beautiful butterfly cake.

Happy B-day
The smash cake that Godzilla er I mean Autumn stepped on.

Autumn and Ava.
The Birthday girl, Ava and the savage (yes she is eating a wipe).

I cannot believe it is your birthday tomorrow. I think in honor of your birthday, Autumn and I will make and eat an entire cake. Can you believe you are going to be 32 years old. That isn't old at all Sean, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

I love you and I'm missing you A LOT!!

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

Photobucket
Autumn still climbing up in the window (she looks evil to me in this photo).

Caged Autumn
Daddy please come home and take me out (wish I had taken this photo from the outside).

The Count: 17 lonely days without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.