Park of the Midnight Sun.

To any of my fellow readers that have access to Elmendorf, I highly recommend the Park of the Midnight Sun (it's on Arctic Warrior near Burger King). Autumn and Dylan had a date (shall I specify, a PLAY date) there today. I'll let the photos do the talking. Brace yourself for an Autumn Dylan overload!

Photobucket
Chatting it up.

Driving miss Autumn
Driving Miss Autumn.

Driving
That look on Dylan's face cracks me up.

Pretty Autumn
Autumn having a good time.

Autumn and Dylan sitting
Taking a break.

Dylan sitting
Cutie Pie.

Me swinging them
OMG these two loved this thing. Yes that is the bright neon pink workout uniform Julie gave me. Don't I look hot in it??

Weird swing
Dylan placed his hand ever so gently on Autumn's leg.

Autumn bottom of slide
Autumn loved this slide, but it was huge and went very fast. I was too chicken to send her down by herself. I know her Dad would probably have done it, but what can I say?

Autumn slide
Top of the slide.

Dylan slide
Dylan at the top of the slide. A rare smile from Mr D.

Date
These two are so cute on their date.

Autumn swinging
Autumn enjoying a swing.

Dylan swinging
Dylan enjoying a swing.

Tire swing
Having a go on the tire swing.

Looking up
Finally, looking up through the bottom of the tire swing. I wish I was more talented and got a better shot of this, but I didn't want to get dirty!!!!

Excuse me while I enjoy the rest of this sunny day. Enjoy our photos.

Comments

Megan said…
Aw! It looks like they had a wonderful time! That giant swing? (is that what it is?) looks like fun. Never seen one before. :p

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.