Basking in the sun.

It was such a beautiful day today. It was sunny and warm (got up to 49 degrees-maybe even a tad bit warmer). If you are an Alaskan and did not do something outside today, SHAME ON YOU!!! Last summer we had maybe a handful of days like today. After our workout at the gym this morning, we picked up BBQ and had a picnic with Cindy and Dylan on the back porch. I decided I needed to get a tan.

Photobucket
Autumn needs one too!

Hieeeeeeee
Hieeeeeeeeeee!

Shortly after lunch, I put Autumn down for her nap. She woke up maybe twenty minutes later, so I got her up and we walked to the commissary to pick up a few ingredients for dinner. After we walked back home, I changed her diaper, refilled her milk and we headed right back out the door. We walked to the big park on Fort Richardson. We stayed there for quite some time and I got a ton of great photos. This post is going to be long because of all these photos, but I assume you do not mind.

Sleeping
Thanks to that really short nap, she totally fell asleep on the way there.

Pick me up
Pick me up mom!

Peek a boo
Peek a boo!!

Getting closer
Crawling to the top.

Closer
A little closer.

Hilarious
Even closer!

Top of the slide
She was so proud of herself for getting up there all by herself.

Hysterical
And apparently she thought it was hysterical!

End of the slide
Down she went (all by herself)!

Bottom of the slide
At the bottom.

Studying a rock
She was studying the rocks.

In the tube
Having fun in the tubes.

After walking home from the park (we walked a total of 6 miles today not including the running I did at the gym) I cooked dinner. We had Honey-Sesame Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Scallion Salad. It was really delicious:

My dinner
Dinner.

I know that you will be out in the field tomorrow and we will not be able to talk. I hate that-I've grown accustomed to speaking to you daily. I am missing you and this week cannot go by fast enough for me. Take care out there.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count:
Day 19
Day 19 (I think the look on her face is pretty funny).

Falling day 19
I added this shot because right after I took, she fell and got all kinds of dirty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.