Not enough time!

Sometimes it feels like there just is not enough time in the day. I just put Autumn down and I still have a few things to take care of before I go to bed. I need to let Amber's dogs out. I do have photos for you, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

We went to Ava's birthday party this evening and we had such a good time. It is so funny to see Autumn, Dylan and Ava together. How they are alike and how they are different is so amusing to me. Autumn was a savage as usual, she stepped right into Ava's cake. Lisa gave Ava her smash cake on a table cloth we set on the floor (to minimize mess), the second Autumn got her eye on that cake, she was like Godzilla and went in for the kill. I about died when Autumn stepped in it. I really feel bad about that Lisa!! So sorry.

Then when it came to presents, Ava was the only one that did not seem to care. Autumn was opening and getting into the gifts, Dylan was playing with them. Ava was just like, whatever, I'm too cool for you people.

Anyway, I got some good shots, I just haven't got around to downloading them. I hope you did well on your test today. I love you bunches.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count:
Day 16. 8 more days to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.