Ice words.

I have been extremely busy today. Autumn and I went to Awesome Abs this morning over on Fort Richardson (where I have been working on my *not* so Awesome Abs). Our instructor, Heather, really focused on our abs and butt today. Afterwords, we went to Costco, lunch at the Moose's tooth, Kohl's, Target, the commissary, and finally we went for a walk around our neighborhood. We stopped by to check on Marcy to see how she was doing since her husband deployed and they were doing great. Here are the pictures from our walk.

Un-Happy Autumn.
Doesn't she look happy to go on our walk!!!!

Lonely Autumn.
This was the longest portion of sidewalk I could find that did not have ice so that Autumn could walk. She loves to walk outside. She fights me now every time we are outside to be put down.

Sidewalk Autumn.
Autumn needs a tan.

I put Autumn back in the stroller shortly after this photo because she kept trying to walk out into the road. She was pretty unhappy about that and started to cry. Now, you remember when Autumn was little and she had enough of the cold and outside and she would cry? After awhile, she would give in and just fall asleep. Well....

Sleeping Autumn.
It was not especially sunny today, but there was a little sunshine. 32 degrees and a little windy. That wind was cold.

I found this photo on the camera and thought it was funny:
Photobucket
Autumn sure is proud of herself for making a mess!!

Anyway, I hope that you had a nice day. Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

Ice Words:
Miss.

You.

I close with the count, Day:
Day one.

Comments

Anonymous said…
so cute!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.