Pizza Mia

I had quite a day. We went to Awesome Abs then headed over to Cindy's for lunch. After eating fajitas, I went over to the tanning salon. When I got inside I realized I did not have my ID/Money/License, anything. I was panicked trying to figure out how I was going to get back on base. After eluding the tough security guards that man the gates, I tore the house apart only to discover that my ID and etc. where in my car!! ARGH!!!!!

It was a beautiful day today. Sunny and about 54 degrees. No coats for us. Autumn and I went for a walk and visited with Amber's dogs.

Photobucket
Autumn was upset because she did not want to go home.

Autumn walking
Autumn looks so little to me when she is walking outside. She is doing a very good job of staying on the side walk. She does get side tracked though if there is an ultra cool puddle to walk through. We are working on it though.

For Dinner, Autumn had Lima beans and hot dog. She loves sitting at her table. She gets in her chair all by herself. I have come to discover that when she is ready to eat, she will go and get in her chair (and then I am supposed to deliver the food!!). If I do not realize that she is ready and waiting at her table, she starts banging on the table. It is pretty humorous if you ask me.

Autumn Eatin

I had pizza for dinner. Follow these steps and no laughing, we all know you are the pizza man.

More dough
Working the dough.

Dough
OK, so it isn't pretty, but it works.

Pre Oven
Getting ready to go in the oven. Now I'm nervous.

Going in the oven
Oh man. I got it in the oven, but I flung off cheese and pepperoni. It smoked up the house!!!!

Finished Product
Out of the oven and I think it looks absolutely delicious.

I hope you had a great day. Do well on your test tomorrow. Come home soon.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count:
Day 15

Comments

Megan said…
Haha! That is seriously too funny that Autumn will wait at the table for you and bang if you haven't noticed! And good for you exercising! It's been a push, but I'm trying to work off the last 10 pounds of "baby" fat. If only I could also put down the cookies...

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.