It's a HEAT wave!

It was 42 degrees today. Autumn and I did not even bother with coats. We did however, Rock the Vote. I voted exactly how you told me to. After voting, Autumn and I ran over to Michael's to pick up some flowers for our special Easter day. I plan to "hide" eggs out in the backyard for Autumn and Dylan to find on Sunday and I wanted there to be pretty pictures. Since there is still snow on the ground, we have to use fake flowers (that was my mom's idea).

While I was putting the flowers in the ground, Autumn was splashing around in the water. I have her shoes in the dryer right now. Hopefully they dry before we leave. We are heading over to Mr. Honeman's office for a get together.

Here is the funniest picture from the fake flower snow shoot.
Get me out of this snow.
Can you tell what she is thinking? Woman, get me out of this snow.

So, I love you and miss you dearly.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count:
Photobucket
Six beautifully fake flowers for six days without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.