To Insanity and Beyond!!!

I know Autumn is feeling a little under the weather, but let me tell you, she woke up from her afternoon nap very ill minded. She is driving me insane. When you are looking forward to going to the allergist to get poked by needles just to get a moments peace, you know its time for your husband to come home.

This afternoon Autumn got a hold of the box of Teddy Grahams and sat underneath the coffee table and worked on the box until she got it opened. I called her over and got some pictures of her in action.

Photobucket
The wrong Sesame Street Character is on her shirt.

Hand in the cookie jar
Please note, she already has one in her hand, but that isn't enough for little Autumn.

Get in my belly
Get in my belly!!!!!

After the afternoon nap, we went over to Target. I wanted to get Autumn a ball. She loves to roll and throw the ball. On our way over to the balls, Autumn stopped to have a conversation with someone.

Talking to elmo
Not sure what she said to him, but it sounded serious.

Honk
Then out of nowhere, she honked Elmo's nose.

I do not understand why we always seem to get sick right after you leave. It stinks. I hope you did well on your test today. I miss you.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count:
Day 8
Day 8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.