Shortie.

I went to the doctor this morning and he really feels like my issues are allergy related. He set me up with the Allergist on Friday and I am going to get tested and then he will decide what medication (if any) is needed.

Autumn and I went to the Oasis and I rode the bike today instead of running. That was a nice break on my legs. Then we went over to Costco with Cindy and Dylan and had Costco dogs for lunch.

We are going to go for a walk in a moment around the neighborhood. It is nice and sunny.

Pepper scratched the tar out of Autumn and it really made me angry. Autumn was just sitting on the floor, holding her blanket and sucking her thumb and Pepper just attacked. I do not know what I am going to do with that cat if my allergy test comes back that I am allergic to her. I have hatred in my heart towards her for attacking my innocent little Autumn.

I hope your first day of school went well.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. XOXO

The Count:
Photobucket
The number of remote controls it takes to make sure we are entertained. FIVE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.