Pre Easter Celebration

This morning started off on the rough side. Although Autumn slept in, she woke up very grumpy. She was a little red on her bottom, so I let her run around for a bit without a diaper on. She helped me do the dishes.

Naked Dishwasherer
Professional dishwasher.

I tried to put Autumn down for an early nap, but that didn't work out. She woke up crying (I think because of her cough), so I put her in the bed with me and she fell asleep on my chest. I quietly put her back down in her crib. I woke her up early from her nap so that we could head over to Cindy's for Easter Linner (Lunch/Dinner).

Cute
Autumn eating by herself.

Talking
Autumn, Dylan, and Brandon talking and eating. Dylan got distracted and....

Stealing
Next thing you know, Autumn starts stealing Dylan's food!!!

Someone thought it would be a good idea for these kids to color eggs. So, we stripped them down to their diapers (I left Autumn in her bloomers and tights).
Coloring Eggs.
Autumn had a lot of fun, but those tights are completely ruined!!!!! Good thing they were only $5. We are supposed to go to church tomorrow, but I have not made up my mind if we will. We are definitely having an egg hunt tomorrow after nap time though.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count:
Day Ten
Day 10 (feels like 100).

Comments

Megan said…
I love Autumn's outfit- She looks so stylish with her beret! And lol to the first picture! Too cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.