Is it Friday yet?

I know I've said this like a million times, but it feels like you have been gone for FOREVER. I was so glad when I got to talk to you yesterday. I felt like a teenager all over again, wondering if you were going to call, then we talked for almost two hours. When is the last time you talked on the phone for THAT long??

We had an interesting day around here. Autumn and I ran an errand over at the University Center and I wanted to show you something that Cindy found for me.

Photobucket
This backpack is so stinking cute on her. It gives her some independence and it gives me some "control." I can admit that it is not much control.

Touching trees
Autumn slowly touches the tree like she thinks it is Pepper Annie. I'm not sure what that is all about. Back to the pack. I like that I can store her cup in there and she likes that too.

Drinking and backpack
Taking a sip. I thought we were ready to get walking, but alas...

Back pack
Had to stop for another sip. OK, we are off. Guess where our next stop is??

Counting sheep
I promise you, your daughter thinks these guys are real. We need to make a trip to the petting zoo soon. She will love it.

While out running our errands, we finally got our hands on some rain boots. This is what we found:
Autumn in her rain boots
It is hysterical to see her walk in these things. She takes these huge steps like she is Godzilla trying to step over buildings. Here is another view. Please note her legs just over her boots.

From the rear.
Poor Autumn, she has thunder thighs. Who or where does she get those from??

Well, my dear, I love you and I miss you so much. Come home soon.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The Count:
Rain boots
Day 22 (an up close view of Autumn's penguin rain boots).

Comments

Jen said…
Those boots are TOO cute! Love her sippy! Which one is it? I am still on the hunt for a good sippy that holds a lot. We have the Nuby ones, but you have to bite down on the straw to get something out of it and I can't even get anything out of it!
cherishjord said…
It is a Playtex straw cup. Autumn loves it and if I even try to give her one of her old cups, she will have a fit. The only issue with this cup is that if you push the straw in too far, milk will leak out. Other than that, it is a great cup. You do not have to bite down on it and from the first time she started drinking from it, she has had NO problems!!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.