Because I'm a wonderer....

This morning I got all the school stuff compiled and placed into seperate bags marked A and E. I am hoping that helps Friday go a little smoother.

Photobucket
When I originally got the list, I didn't think it was that much stuff, but by the time you multiply it by two,

Photobucket
You are talking $148.55!!!!!! OUCH!!!!!!!

One thing that I really adore about our children is the way their minds work.

For example, this morning, Autumn brings me something.

Photobucket
Those are magnets from off our fridge. Autumn took a chair from the play room to the kitchen, climbed aboard and picked off the magnets she wanted to make a tractor she said. Can you tell it is a tractor? I thought it was genius.

Photobucket
See daddy?

I wonder what brought on this special moment?

Photobucket
Toe eater.

Photobucket
Perhaps this one was courtesy of the "Corpse Bride," one of our favorite movies...

Photobucket
Millie was eating her toes too, but I was slow in getting the picture.

Photobucket
Well, well, well... she'll just show you her tongue.

Photobucket
Some crazy Autumn dancing... wouldn't be a day in this house without a good chuckle over that.

Photobucket
We wrap up our evening with a trip to the bath tub. Sure is wild and crazy here on a Wednesday night!

Photobucket
I don't think these chicks EVER plan to move back to their bathroom....

Photobucket
I found Autumn like this.

So even though these girls make me wonder sometimes, I also know that at least they are unique and confident in their own thought processes. They don't just bow down to everything they are told or hop in line or shout out BAAAAA, like a sheep. Did they ever make you do that in basic training? Autumn was once asked by her cousin "Why do you talk like that?" and Autumn's reply was

"because shakin' my booty and frogs ribbit." Sure, Katelyn didn't get it, but I totally did!

I love you and miss you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 40 days of 3 peas in a pod......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.