Mowing and showering.

I have a HUGE blister on my finger from pulling weeds. It is hard not to think about that $40 it would take to have Trugreen spray the lawn.

Photobucket
Work, work, work. Do you appreciate it?

Photobucket
Back breaking work!!!!!!!!!

I spent about an hour and half in the front yard just pulling weeds. I did it at nap time and I stopped because Autumn came running out of the house telling me that Millie was crying for me. She said, "Mom! Millie broke the bank." I was somewhat baffled by this, so I went it to check on things. Millie climbed up on the Winnie the Pooh chair and knocked her piggy bank over. It hit the wall, leaving a hole and then broke on the floor. I am so glad Autumn came to get me because Millie could have been injured. I got the piggy bank up and transferred some of the money to our change jar. I put the pieces sort of together. I think it could be fixed.

Now that nap time was over, I went to Walmart in search of a few items and came up nada. We came home and ate dinner (waffles, strawberries and blackberries). I was going to make French Toast, but I was just too tired to cook. Autumn ate more waffles than I did.

I took care of somethings around the house today.

Photobucket
Ewww!

Photobucket
Double ewww!!!!

Photobucket
The angel really enjoyed talking with you today.

Photobucket
It lifts all of our spirits on the days where we get to "see" you.

Anyway, after some stuff around the house, I weed eated the back yard until the battery died, then I mowed. It started raining and I was like great! I get a shower and to mow the lawn. It felt really nice and it was more of a drizzle than anything.

Photobucket
Millie cooling off.

Photobucket
Autumn was singing, "rain, rain go away."

I decided to take a bubble bath after I put the girls to bed. It made my muscles feel so much better. I ran the whirlpool tub for a bit. I stayed in there like an hour!

I love you and miss you.

Your current wife and favorite airman.

The count: 57 days of missing you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.