Hellllllooooo Kitty.

Autumn completed her chore chart today and earned her prize.

Photobucket
A Hello Kitty watch. She showed it to everyone at church.

Photobucket
Tickles.

Photobucket
I think I look weird in this picture. I need to get my hair cut, badly.

Photobucket
While I was at church, I found this note..... do you remember it?

After church, we stopped by your mom's and dad's just for a few minutes. Your dad gave me the Sevin dust to kill the stuff in our trees/plants. When we got home, I fixed lunch and went outside to make sure we didn't still have any caterpillars.

Photobucket
I guess they were keeping an eye on me.

Photobucket
Not sure what was so interesting about the caterpillar killer...

Photobucket
I accidentally took this picture.

After murdering innocent future butterflies, I needed to do some homework.

Photobucket
An all about me poster that Autumn answered most of the questions to and I wrote them in.

Photobucket
You'll have to tell me if you can see what it says or not. For the what do you want to be when you grow up question, Autumn said a doctor for babies, then said or a chef, so I need to write that in.

Photobucket
This is the whole thing. Millie has one similar that we will work on tomorrow while Autumn is at school.

Autumn needs to bring a family picture and a picture of herself as a baby. She picked the following photos for that.

Photobucket

Millie needs a family picture and a current picture so she got:

Photobucket

Photobucket
A picture Autumn drew. She says I am the one on the right, then you, then Autumn and the little guy on top is Millie.

Photobucket
This is us in a car minus Millie. I guess Millie got left at home? I'm not sure who is driving and who got shoved in the trunk or really, why we look like that at all.. Sometimes, Autumn's "artwork" baffles me....

Photobucket
More Autumn artwork. The poem says, "A piece of me I give to you, This special heart because 'I Love you.' The heart is you, the hand is me, It shows that we are family."

Photobucket
A Millie drawing.

After working on homework, we swam in the pool. Came in, cleaned up, ate dinner (baked potato soup and the girls ate it up!). Now we are getting ready for bed time and I think we are ALL ready!

I love you Sean Jordan and miss you very much.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 51 days of Autumn wondering if you will marry her. Yes, Autumn asked me that today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.