What a long day!

I had such a long day today. I let the girls skip nap to hang out with Aunt Tina and your mom (something I rarely ever do, but some people are worth that hassle!).

After completing my Max Cardio workout this morning, I showered up and put on something besides workout clothes.


Photobucket

I picked the girls up from school and met your mom and Aunt Tina at Red Lobster. I had scallops and shrimp with peach bourbon sauce. It was good, but I overate. I guess I wasn't the only one, so we decided we should walk around the mall to burn off some of that lunch.

We were there for at least two hours. Aunt Tina and I tried some stuff on, but neither one of us bought anything. I went to Orange Julius and got a drink from there. That was good and Autumn and Millie enjoyed their strawberry banana. I think the last time I had OJ, I was in high school!

We left and came home and it was like Christmas! My REI package came. Autumn was so excited.

Photobucket
Can you tell I'm gearing up for winter? Oh my gosh, please let us go some place cool this winter. Something with some snow. Pretty, pretty please!!

Photobucket
Millie's hat.

Photobucket
Autumn's hat.

Those hats were like $5 and they got my order over $50 for free shipping.

I don't think I'll be making anything for dinner. I'm so full from lunch. Probably just snack on fruit or something. The girls have left over chicken they can have.

Sorry if this is boring. I hope you are sleeping and less grouchy tomorrow.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The count: 68 days of grouchiness with and without you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.