Bider Fighter.

It has been a rather lovely day, even though most of it has been spent at home. This morning we all got up and got ready for church.

Photobucket
The girls looked beautiful as usual.

Autumn asked me if she could take my picture for you.

Photobucket
I obliged.

At church, Millie and Autumn went into the same room and I could tell right away that Millie was just not having it. The nursery worker was trying way to hard. I took a pager with me to Sunday School class and sure enough, before class was over, it went off. I went and grabbed Millie and took her to my class with me. She did OK.

After Sunday School was worship service and we had to walk through the daycare area to get to the worship hall. Millie was like a scared little puppy driving past the vets office. She obtained a death grip on my hand, started shaking and then told me "no Mommy, no." I told her it was OK, she was going with me and she said, "oh! Yes."

We sat with your mom and dad, but before the pastor even got to the sermon, Millie was making too much noise. I left and went down to where Autumn was and hung in there hoping Millie would let me go, but alas, it wasn't in the stars for us. It makes me wonder how this week is going to go with school and all.

When we got home, I decided I needed to put Millie's earring back in. That was torture... for both of us. She was so determined to not let me do it that I found myself on top of her trying to get it in. She was crying and carrying on, I started crying. When it was all said and done with, we were both broke out in a sweat. The earring went in easily once I got it in the right spot, but with all that wriggling.....

I will never take that earring out again. From now on, it will get cleaned while in her ear!

We did some house work after naps.

Photobucket
Autumn wanted to show you her panda blanket. She said she was being a panda.

Photobucket
Now Autumn is being a stuffed animal. That girl is nuts!

Photobucket
Autumn and Airborne Steve.

After we made up Autumn's bed, Millie came and told me there was a bider in her room. She was so animated about it that I knew, there really must be one in there. I finished up in Autumn's room and went to look and sure enough, there was a bider.

What happened next blew my mind. The bider was dead. I told Millie to hang on a second, I was going to get the vacuum and clean it up. She said, "ok." Before I could leave the room though, Autumn almost stepped on the gary bider and Millie flipped out! She put her arm out and told Autumn, "careful!" Next thing we know, Millie took her skirt off and began to beat dead gary bider, well, to death. I was in shock and couldn't even stop staring at what was happening before my eyes. It was like what your mom looked like when I saw her kill a gary bider with a broom, except, this was 2 foot tall Millie and she was using her skirt, because apaprently there wasn't another viable weapon within arms reach. She beat the hell out of dead gary bider. Finally, when my wits came back to me, I told Millie it was OK, the bider was dead. She hit him one more time for good measure. Then she brushed her skirt off and put it back on.

UHM...................... WOW!

What else should you know about our day? Millie told me she wanted to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween, so I sent Angie a message asking her if she thought she could sew me something like that.

Millie finally found her princess phone and was having a conversation with you on it.

Photobucket
I overheard Millie say the following, "I miss you daddy." It was so heartbreakingly sweet. This morning when Millie sang Twinkle twinkle to you, it was hard not to tear up a little. She is so sweet.

After our little bout with gary, it was time to get started on dinner.

Photobucket
We had mini pizza's. I decided we would try them on bagels. I used the thin bagels and I have to tell you, it was a success. The girls had so much fun and they tasted pretty good.

Photobucket
I think Millie ate more toppings than she did anything else.

Photobucket
Sorry these pictures are blurry, but really, I didn't help Autumn with hers at all and only assisted Millie in the slightest bit.

Photobucket
Muir glen pizza sauce. We liked it! Millie was eating it by the spoonful.

Photobucket
Autumn square pants, the perfectionist.

Photobucket
Those two are mine. I'm the only one who wanted pepperoni. Everyone else wanted bacon.

Photobucket
Miss Millie still working on her pizza.

Photobucket
You know which ones are mine. Autumn's are just below mine and Millie's are the two on the right.

Photobucket
The final prodcut.... I might have left them in the oven a little too long, but the girls ate half of theirs and I had all of mine. It was good. Not a Sean pizza by any stretch, but good.

I love you and miss you. Sorry this post is so long.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 44 days of bider fighting without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.