Pirates.

Photobucket
What can I say? They are like their mother and trying to do handstands. They practice this almost every night. Millie mostly just ends up rolling over.

Photobucket
Autumn's version of a handstand.

Millie and I dropped Autumn off at school and poor Millie tried to go with her. It was sad because Millie's class starts an hour after Autumn's. They both get out at the same time, but they start at different times. I forgot Millie's glasses this morning (you know, because I told myself not to!), so we went home to get them and then over to Walmart. I hate those crocs Millie has been wearing. She doesn't have the option to wear the matching shoe because it wasn't given to us.

Photobucket
She picked out some Hello Kitty's. When we got back to school, someone we did not recognize took Millie from the car which caused Millie to go into freak out mode. When I picked her up though, she was as happy as can be. Miss Angie said she had a wonderful day and cried less than the day before.

Photobucket
While the girls were at school, I did my pure cardio and cardio abs workout. I felt like lead weight for some reason. Possibly the wine the night before?

After working out, I hit the yard.

Photobucket
Our tree with all its pretty blooms.

Photobucket
The yard again. Still working on it. I spent about an hour behind the tree and toward the road pulling weeds. I think I will be pulling weeds again tomorrow. That section of the grass is really killing me!

Photobucket
The crepe mrytle's on the other side of the house. Hardly any blooms at all. I don't know if they are going to just bloom much later or what. I see where there will be flowers, but not many have popped up yet.

Photobucket
I figured I hadn't taken a picture from thie angle yet. I'm guessing you see some more of my problem area.

Once I finished the front yard, it was time to get the girls from school. We came home and chatted with you. After, we ate lunch, naptime and then swimming. During naptime, I had to cut the backyard. The sun finally made an apperance around here.

Photobucket
I wanted you to see the weeds back there. Some of them are starting to get taller than the deck. Some of the plants that are supposed to be there have really started to take root. I am somewhat concerned if I don't do something about some of those weeds, they will get choked out again.

Photobucket
The grass in the backyard is really taking hold and starting to look really good.

Photobucket
The girls are still talking about their chat with you today. I think Autumn really needed that. She had been randomly crying throughout the day because she misses you.

Photobucket
Millie says, "pirates."

It was nice to pop in the pool! I guess all that rain really cooled it off. I actually got goose bumps from being in there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at Autumn chillaxing!

Photobucket
She really cracks me up.

Photobucket

Millie wouldn't let me take her picture out there. I don't know why. I wanted to tell you that she fell under the water again today and immediately popped back up and rescued herself. Huge improvement and I'm glad that the last time she went under, I made her help herself.

We miss you Sean James.

I love you.

Your Current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 47 days of old manning around without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.