Surprise, Surprise!

Taking Autumn to school this morning, Millie and I wore our pj's. Of course, Millie was all sorts of decked out in jewelry.

Photobucket
Autumn brought her recorder with her. When we got to school, Autumn said she wanted me to walk her in. Of course she did! I was in my pjs after all! Miss Kari and Miss Daisy were amused.

Once we dropped Autumn off, Millie and I headed over to West Georgia Eye Care to get her lenses popped back in.

Photobucket
They told me there wasn't anything I could really do (like put super glue in the glasses) to make it so that she couldn't pop them out. They also told me this was the first time they've ever had a situation like this. I'm not surprised.

Photobucket
When they walked out to hand me the glasses, I asked Millie if she was going to break her glasses again. She promptly replied, "Yes!" Everyone laughed, including me!!!

Millie also told me while we were in there, "Millie. No school." She had the biggest grin on her face!

Photobucket
Workout time. OY!

Photobucket
Picked up Autumn from school and rode bikes for a bit. I picked weeds, AGAIN.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I thought she was going to flip right over!

Photobucket
Even in a Princess dress, Millie manages.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Autumn flipped over and Millie ran over to check on her. I stayed back to watch them interact. Autumn was not hurt. I thought it was very sweet that Millie was so concerned.

Photobucket
Silly girl.

Once we got done with bikes, we came in and had lunch. Millie took her nap. I started some house work and boy am I glad I did. Before I get to that, we were doing some work out in the back when the wind/rain and clouds rolled in.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Millie is prepared if it floods.

Photobucket
We have such sweet girls.

Photobucket
Pene.

Photobucket
Clouds.

Photobucket
Square pants.

Photobucket
It is hard for me to get pictures of Millie where she is looking at me. I really adore this one. The girls have such pretty hair.

Photobucket

I would say it was right about this time when I received a call from your mom telling me that Aunt Tina was in town and that they wanted to get together tomorrow night for dinner and did we want to go. I was very excited to hear that and said yes! About a half hour later, your mom called back and said they were at county line road could they stop by for a few. Thank goodness this is Monday, because the house was CLEAN! So, no problem! Come on over!!

Photobucket
Autumn gave Aunt Tina the big tour of the house (inside and out!) and then proceeded to show Aunt Tina all of her important things.

Photobucket
Oh it was good to see her face!

On another note.... the thorn in my side is trying to ruin The Hot Air Balloon festival for me. I'm considering maybe going on Friday and Sunday or maybe just Sunday so I can avoid her all together. I don't know. I'm undecided.

I'm sorry we didn't get to chat today. I was waiting for you and wondering about you. I miss you and love you very much.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 66 days of sweet little girl kisses without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.