Time for smiles.

After all the sadness that was going on around here, it was time for smiles.

First, Autumn was able to talk to you for what seemed like a long time. She was so very happy (even though she still was sad that you are away). Secondly, your mom changed her plans and will make it to Autumn's school function. I am so relieved.

Photobucket
These girls are ready for Halloween.

Photobucket
Already for school.

Photobucket
Miss grouchy pants. She hasn't been feeling well and the sun has been bothering her.

After a good nap for Millie and some quiet time for Autumn and I, we went out side for some hoopty hoops.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Doesn't she look like a ballerina? Who knew she had some grace....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Millie came outside and because she had just woken up from her nap, she didn't have her glasses on yet. F A I L.

Photobucket
Let me back in!!! We went in and put her sunglasses on and then headed to Lake Bottom.

Photobucket
Crazy pants.

Photobucket
It is about time we had some smiles and laughs.

Photobucket
Elaine.

Photobucket
Calling Autumn.

Photobucket
Calling Millie.

Photobucket
Since when is Millie allowed to look so grown up?

Photobucket
Going up Autumn style.

Photobucket
Going up Millie style.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I want to do this!

Photobucket
Help!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jump!

Photobucket
Grouch face.

Photobucket
Millie was singing and pretend driving.

Photobucket
Pullups.

Photobucket
Millie gets ideas....

Photobucket
She didn't make it any further than that. She is going to need to wear different shoes if she really thinks she wants to do that!

After the girls played until they were sufficiently hot, I headed out for my run. We came across this broken tree (as Autumn called it) and she asked me to please take a picture of it.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I ran approximately two miles and thought I was going to die. It was 94 degrees after all. It helped me to feel better. I guess the moving and pushing myself, I can feel the stress seeping out of my body. I plan to do a nice long run all by my lonesome tomorrow.

To finish out this post, I have a few more park pictures. Sorry for the over load, but you know I have a hard time deciding which ones to show and which ones to leave out. I took over 100 pictures....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love you and miss you so much.

Thank you for staying up and talking to us.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The Count: 61 days of sliding without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.