Hot Air Balloon Festival.

Sometimes I walk outside and I find strange things....

Photobucket
Case in point. I guess Autumn felt like Prince needed a friend... who was also gray?

Photobucket
The girls got some new hair bows.

Photobucket
Millie loves her Minnie clips.

Photobucket
Got everyone/thing loaded into the jogger.

Photobucket
We ate dinner. Then we walked, and walked, and walked. The girls ran, dance, sang, pledged their allegiance. All sorts of things!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Autumn said the pledge of allegiance to ALL the people she came in contact with.



Photobucket

Photobucket
Best picture I could get of Millie with the balloons. That girl was eating the sand. Talk about gross. I guess at least she wasn't licking anyone?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was bitter sweet being there without you. I was thinking about the pictures from last year and how much different the girls look now. Maybe I'll post just a few of those tomorrow. Anyway, it made me miss you so much.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 70 days of hot air ballooning without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.