So, you have jokes.

Now that I am certain some strange man isn't stalking me, I cannot believe you did that! Pretty much a buster move Sean Jordan. I thought about getting you back, but everything I can think of is super mean, so I won't!

Autumn had a great morning. She was in such a good mood and I was so happy to see that, on her first day of pre-school.

Photobucket
Millie was all sorts of happy because she wasn't going, but when we actually got to the part of dropping Autumn off, Millie cried. She wanted Autumn to play. The tears didn't last very long.

I headed out to FLT trail.

Photobucket
I put in my five miles. It started raining towards the end and let me tell you, that felt great!

Millie and I came home and I got to work on my Monday chores.

Photobucket
Looks and smells good. I guess because of the rain and how dark it was, Millie changed back into pjs. I kind of liked that idea.

Photobucket
Silly girl. We had a little talk about school. I told her tomorrow she would be going and she said, "oh." Then I told her that school would be really good for her and she said, "OK. Do it." I hope that means tomorrow will go well.

Photobucket
Autumn square pants. She told me she cried a little bit at school because she missed me. WOW! That is the first time in I don't know, FOREVER that the girl has had a chance to even miss me.

Photobucket
Watching the rain.

The only sensible thing to do when it rains:

Photobucket
Bake. Autumn and I made cupcakes.

Photobucket
Millie did hula hooping.

Photobucket
Millie takes that whole being a puppy dog to an extreme.

Photobucket
She did however, enjoy the fruits of our labor. Eating a lollipop and a cupcake. Her eye almost looks straight right there doesn't it?

Photobucket
Autumn ate two of those suckers after dinner tonight!

Photobucket
Sweet Miss Millie. How do you think she will do tomorrow?

Photobucket
We had pizza again for dinner tonight. Millie did a much better job this time around.

Photobucket
Putting on loads of cheese.

Photobucket
Most importantly, bacon.

That is our day in a nutshell.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

The count: 45 days and counting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.