Benji's Cabin.

We are just getting home!!!

Photobucket
Millie cried at drop off this morning. It makes me sad when that happens, but I guess after being out of school from Friday-Monday, it makes for a little adjustment for Millie. I cannot believe she is wearing that dress! The one Autumn wore when you came home from the last deployment. I think Millie looks so very sweet.

Photobucket
Autumn did not want to get out of bed. I sent alarm clock Millie in there to wake her up. I overheard Millie saying, "wakey, wakey Harvest." When that didn't work, she just started screaming, "WAKE UP HARVEST!" Autumn replied, "I didn't nap very well last night." I feel her on that because I didn't either!

After dropping the girls off, it was time for:

Photobucket
Side push ups. Oh my gosh. I'm into the last 3 weeks of Insanity and it is all the max workouts. Today was Max Plyo which has a crap load of push ups in it. My whole upper body is sore. That makes me feel good. After working out, I showered up and then went to grab the girls from school.

We came home, did lunch and then everybody laid down. Millie and I were the only ones that napped. Autumn rested though. Millie woke up halfway through nap, she had an accident and I needed to get her cleaned up. We wanted to get out of the house, so I filled the girls purses with some quarters and we headed to

Photobucket
The mall.

Photobucket
The girls had so much fun.

Photobucket
After playing around on these things, we did some window shopping. I'd like to pick up a few outfits for going to church and stuff like that, but I only found one thing I would try on and I thought it was a little too short.

Next up:
Photobucket
Dinner at IHOP with everybody. Mom, dad, Aunt Tina, Brett, Jennifer, Anna, Alex, Bo and Violet.

Photobucket
Bowman.

Photobucket
Silly faces.

Photobucket
Autumn and Anna.

Photobucket
All the cousins. The look on Alex face has me cracking up!

Photobucket
It is nearly impossible to get everyone to look at you!

Photobucket
The Jordan girls. Violet isn't quite walking yet, but she is standing very well.

Photobucket
These girls are all so sweet. I think Violet was really taken with Millie.

While we were outside, Benji drove by and saw all the commotion in the yard so he came over and chatted with us. He told us we should come on down and see his waterfall he had put in. Jennifer blew him off immediately (insert bad thoughts here) and said that it was going to rain, they needed to get home, blah blah blah. All it took for Autumn though was the word waterfall. It was sad though because Anna wanted to go with us and Jennifer told her no. She started crying.

You know what I did right? I indulged the little angel. You want to go to the waterfall, go grab Millie and off we went.

Photobucket
Autumn got a kick out of Mr Brumberg's mailbox.

Photobucket
The sign to his property. I wish it would have come out better, but you know what it says Sean.

Photobucket
Down by his waterfall. There were Koi in the little pond and it was really cute. The girls loved it. Mrs Brumberg came out and chatted with me. They have put in a little beach area. She told me we could stop by sometime and gave me her phone number. We are supposed to have rainy weather the rest of this week, but I think we will go by there sometime next week. She also told me we should talk to Benji about Millie's eye for a second opinion.

Photobucket
Autumn spotted Moose and asked me if there would be any bears. Oh how I wish there would be, because that would mean we live somewhere else!!

Photobucket
After walking back to your mom and dad's house, the girls wanted to visit a little more. Aunt Tina read them a book and they hung on her every word. It was very cute. We made lunch plans with your mom and Aunt Tina for tomorrow.

I love you and Miss you bunches Sean John.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The Count: 67 days of girling around without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.