Flank Steak.

I love flank steak. I haven't had flank steak at least since you were here, 54 days ago. I grilled some up, although the grill gave me a bit of hard time. I couldn't get it started, even with a new can of propane. I took it off, put it back on, nothing. I took it off again, shook it (the propane) put it back in, made sure it was on there nice and good, turned it on and POOF, we have fire.

Photobucket
I grilled up the steak and while it rested, I grilled up some broccoli and orange bell pepper. I made the rice first. The girls ate everything on their plates, to include the trees. We'll have enough for leftovers tomorrow.

Photobucket
The girls all ready for school. Millie threw a FIT to wear the "yellow princess." I have no idea why she calls it that, but she is getting to be pretty demanding about what she wears and little summer dresses aren't good enough anymore. I hope that tomorrow she will ask for something different because I will battle to the death that she isn't wearing that dress again!

Photobucket
Autumn being silly.

Photobucket
Getting raedy to dance with Roww. Autumn had herself a little problem in the bathroom today and she didn't want me to see it/her. I told her that she was welcome to have her privacy, but that she needed to clean up whatever the problem was all by herself and I walked away. She called out to me and asked me to close my eyes. I told her to go on with whatever it was she was doing and she said it was a "surprise." Knowing that it must have been a number two problem, I said to her, so is that what we are calling it now? To which she replies, "A bad surprise mom. A bad surprise." No worries, she cleaned everything up, all by herself and quite frankly, did an excellent job.

Photobucket
Ring around the rosies with Roww.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tomorrow is a big day. We go back to the Eye doctor for Millie's follow up appointment. I'll take both the girls to school and pick them up early, since SOMEONE scheduled the appointment during school. Your mom is going with me and I plan to ask about eye patching in conjuction with the glasses. I'll let you know how that goes. The appointment is at 11 am.

Photobucket
Autumn said it was very "spoky," yes, I misspelled it... how do you spell it the way Autumn says it?

Photobucket
This week is the letter M at school. Tomorrow both the girls will bring Minnie Mouse for M show and tell, but Autumn made this collage at school. I get Macaroni and McDonald's but when I asked her about the other part on there, she said, "I don't know, I just liked it." Well, OK then.

Photobucket
Some more Autumn artwork.

I want to tell you that Millie walked up to me a little bit ago and said, "daddy misses Millie." I said yes he does and she said, "yes." It was really very sweet. I wish you could hear her talk, and talk about you. Pretty sure it would just melt your heart.

I love you and miss you very much.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 54 days of being driven crazy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.